Josh,

You can use an application-wide IResponseFilter for this.
Have a look at how ServerHostNameAndTimeFilter (in wicket-examples (*)) does it.

*) E.g. look at http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.apache.wicket/wicket-examples/1.5.3/org/apache/wicket/examples/ServerHostNameAndTimeFilter.java#ServerHostNameAndTimeFilter

Op 2-3-2012 5:26, schreef Josh Chappelle:
I'm trying to add an IE compatibility meta tag and it needs to be the first
item in the<head>  tag otherwise it will not work. I have a BasePage that I
can just put it in the html and that works fine for the most part but I
would like a way to set it in the Application class that way any page will
get the contribution.

Is there any way to do this in wicket 1.5?

Thanks,

Josh