Hi,

By 'parent' I really meant 'markupProvider'. See the javadoc of
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.panel.Fragment#Fragment(String, String,
MarkupContainer).
See the source of for the example at
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/compref/wicket/bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.examples.compref.FragmentPage
to see how to use it.

I'm not aware of any other change between 1.4 to 1.5 related to
Fragments except:

In 1.4 it was possible to do:
<wicket:panel>
</wicket:panel>
<wicket:fragment ...></wicket:fragment>

In 1.5 <wicket:fragment> should be somewhere inside <wicket:panel>.
Same for <wicket:extend> and <wicket:border>.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:32 AM, rawe <ralph.wey...@dachser.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you wrote
> />>  ... you should pass the
>>>  "form" as parent container of the fragment instance. /
>
> The problem is that I have multiple fragments within my form.
> And if I pass the form as parent container for each fragment I get an
> "... child already exists..." exception.
>
> That's why I'm inserted additional div tags before each fragment which works
> fine in Wicket 1.4
> /<div wicket:id="contentFragment1" />
> <wicket:fragment wicket:id="orderFragment1">
>    <fieldset> ...</fieldset>
> </wicket:fragment>/
>
> When I try to embed the fragment in my div
> /<div wicket:id="contentFragment1" > ...here fragment ... </div>/
>
> I get the exception:
> /Close tag not found for tag: <div wicket:id="contentFragment1">. For
> OrderFragment1 Components only raw markup is allow in between the tags but
> not other Wicket Component
> /
>
> I'm without an idea :-(
>
> ralph