Alle sabato 03 marzo 2012, Martin Grigorov ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Save the logged in user id in the Session.
>
> MySession.java:
>
> private long userId;
>
> public User getUser() {
>   return userService.getUserById(userId);
> }
>

> AnyPage.java:
> user = MySession.get().getUser();

Thank you, for support and explanation code, very useful because I am a newbie.
Just one another answer: Is it secure?
Can someone alter session data and change user data, so an hacher could log
with own account but operate with other accounts?
Do I need some random code like this "hdfds6yh6yhgtruifh4hf4frh9ruehfe" to
store temporanealy in session and database and associate it to a specific user?