We are using Wicket with Adobe's FDF (PDF-Forms).

Some of the forms in our Wicket app are regular Wicket forms, but other
forms (or sub-forms) are FDF, embedded as objects in the HTML.

The way FDF works is that the Submit button in the FDF is hard-coded to
point to some Servlet URL. Then in Java, you would write the supporting
Servlet, which reads the request's binary stream and then uses the FDF API
to parse individual fields.

Is there a way to support FDFs in Wicket? We need a clean URL and also a way
to handle the Get/Post at that URL.

Thanks