I am totally new in wicket, can anyone help me?
Now my code is:

 //dropdownbox
                add(new FeedbackPanel("dropdownfeedback"));
                DropDownChoice<String> listSites = new DropDownChoice<String>(
                                "sites", new PropertyModel<String>(this,
"selected"),
SEARCH_ENGINES);

                Form<?> dropdownform = new Form<Void>("dropdownform") {
                                @Override
                                protected void onSubmit() {

                                        info("You select : " + selected);

                                }
                        };

                //add name text
                TextField<String> Name = new TextField<String>("Name");
                Name.setRequired(true);
                dropdownform.add(Name);
                ComponentFeedbackPanel fbName = new
ComponentFeedbackPanel("fbName", Name);
                dropdownform.add(fbName);
                //add Age text
                TextField<String> Age = new TextField<String>("Age");
                Age.setRequired(true);
                dropdownform.add(Age);
                ComponentFeedbackPanel fbAge = new
ComponentFeedbackPanel("fbAge",
Age);
                dropdownform.add(fbAge);

                        add(dropdownform);
                        dropdownform.add(listSites);

It get a "Attempt to set model object on null model of component:
dropdownform:Name"