Hi Francois,

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Francois Meillet
<qqzzzzzzzz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Release:
> Wicket 6.0-SNAPSHOT

Good!
And sorry if I break the APIs from time to time ;-)

> The pages:
> All pages extends a Skeleton, which has a header panel.
>
> In this header panel, another panel is displayed, depending if the user is
> logged (ConnectedPanel) or not (HeaderLoginPanel).
>
> So when a user is not connected, the component's structure is
> Page-HeaderPanel-HeaderLoginPanel
> and when the user is connected, the structure is
> Page-HeaderPanel-ConnectedPanel
>

> The problem:
> The user logs in and waits until the session die.
> Then when he clicks on link linktest
> (org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.Link),  in the ConnectedPanel , the
> following error appears:
>
> Could not find component 'HeaderPanel:HeaderLoginPanel:linktest on page
> 'class HomePage
>
> Question 1
> Why does Wicket try to find linktest in the HeaderLoginPanel  ?
> As Linktest belongs to ConnectedPanel.

Can you check what is the url in the produced html (view page source).
It will be even more weird if the link url is correct but later Wicket
confuses itself somehow.

> Question 2
> Why don't I get a PageExpiredException ?

Try with
org.apache.wicket.settings.IPageSettings#setRecreateMountedPagesAfterExpiry(false)

> François

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development