Works great!
Thank you very much ! :)

On 2012-03-19 10:33, Martin Grigorov wrote:
Hi,

I just touched CustomHomeMapper in Wicket 6.0 to support what you
need. I think this way it is more usable in real life.
See
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/repo?p=wicket.git;a=commitdiff;h=cabc1bee6a5e3e43e58c9f4c7f8b5cda401c558a
The new code of this class at:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/repo?p=wicket.git;a=blob;f=wicket-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/examples/requestmapper/CustomHomeMapper.java

Have fun!

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Girts Ziemelis