Hi,

Check the source code of these two examples:
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax/clock
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax/world-clock

For your task you can use MultilineLabel component to show the current
content. Just refresh its model with the latest content of the file.
This wont be very effective because it will re-deliver the whole file
content again and again but it is the most simple way.
When you become more acquaint with Wicket you can optimize it by
re-delivering just the new stuff that is not already shown in the
previous repaint.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 1:55 AM, kiwi.ryu <kiwi....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, as i mentioned i am new to wicket, can you pls tell me how to call this
> final code mentioned in this thread?
>
> i can't have this in constructor, I need to have this code executed after a
> file selection. Now how do I
> add these 2 div's during initialization. I have no idea.
>
> please respond ASAP.
>
> Thanks in advance

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend