Hi,

Your code:
  StatelessForm <Register> registerForm = new StatelessForm
<Register>("registerForm", new CompoundPropertyModel<Register>(userDomain));
registerForm.add(organizationList = new ListView("organizationList") {

since organizationList has no its own model it asks its parent for a
model. Since the parent uses CompoundPropertyModel it tries to find
userDomain.organizationList bean property. Check CompoundPropertyModel
javadoc. Also https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/working-with-wicket-models.html

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 7:58 AM, kshitiz <k.agarw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, what is the relation between userdomain and organizationList as shown in
> the error...i have searched my things in internet but I am not able to
> understand...the problem is related to dropdownchoice declaration so where
> userdomain comes into picture??
>
> Please help me...

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend