What's the cleanest way to set a user's locale based on the domainname of the
URL of the request in 1.5?

https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/wicket-and-localized-urls.html This guide
relies on overriding newRequestCycleProcessor(). Would a proper 1.5 analog
be to add a custom AbstractRequestCycleListener like this?

                RequestCycleListenerCollection listeners = new
RequestCycleListenerCollection();
                application.getRequestCycleListeners().add(listeners);
                listeners.add(new AbstractRequestCycleListener() {
                        public void onBeginRequest(RequestCycle cycle) {
                               Session.get().setLocale(...);
                        }

               });

BTW, I've been asked to use the domainname for the locale (vs the
context/servlet path), so my URLs will look like: fr.example.com/somepage.

I'm planning to use (HttpServletRequest)
getContainerRequest()).getServerName()) for this, unless there is something
nicer.

Thank you.