Hello, I inherited an application that uses Apache Wicket 1.4.15. Everything
works fine, but because of accessibility standards I have to address some
findings we received from DQA team, which includes missing wai-aria
attributes around to the modal windows. However I noticed the DIV
placeholder I define in the markup is not where the modalwindow code ends,
but rather a new DIV element is created dynamically at the end of the page's
html. This prevents me from enclosing the modal window's DIV element. I
would have expected the placeholder to be the place where the modalwindow
code will reside. Am I getting it wrong? Either way, can anyone suggest me
how can I enclose a modal window's DIV element?

Thank you!
Regards.

PS: I do not include source code/error cause im not receiving any. Im just
wondering about render behavior. Also, I don't think its a code problem
cause the official modal window example at
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/ajax/modal-window?8 behaves
the same way.

Lucas