Hi Wicket users,

we are using Wicket 1.4.19 with Tomcat 7.0.21 and we observered a curious
behavior. If we log the Session ID we get two different ID's.

HttpSession httpSession = ((ServletWebRequest)
RequestCycle.get().getRequest()).getHttpServletRequest().getSession(false);

The value of 'WebSession.get().getId()' is not equal to 'httpSession.getId()'.

By inspecting the code of WebSession, Session, AbstractHttpSessionStore etc. I
could not get the root cause.

Unfortunately we observed this behavior only in our production environment and
I have no clue what's the difference between our test or development
environment.

Has anybody an idea?

Regards,
Thomas