I am not sure what is 'behavior with id: 0' ... I am just trying to use a
simple modal window.. But when I try to close the modal window I am getting
this error.

org.apache.wicket.behavior.InvalidBehaviorIdException: Cannot find behavior
with id: 0 on component: [ModalWindow [Component id = contextKeys]]. Perhaps
the behavior did not properly implement getStatelessHint() and returned
'true' to indicate that it is stateless instead of returning 'false' to
indicate that it is stateful.

Anyone having the similar issue with modal windows?

I am using wicket-1.5.3

-Suresh