Hi,

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Pierre Goupil <goupilpie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good evening,
>
> Sorry for the lag, I missed this thread!
>
> The multi-request functionality of Atmosphere allows Comet channels and
> subscribing / pushing only in the right channel.
>
> There an example of Atmosphere / Wicket here:
>
> https://github.com/martin-g/wicket-atmosphere-tests

Huh. This points to my GitHub account :-)

> Atmosphere is a Comet framework and what I miss is its multi-request
> functionality. For the moment, whatever the number of channels I have is,
> every callback of every channel is called when getting a Comet response.
> That's overkill in terms of client-side CPU usage. So I'd like to have the
> said functionality integrated to Wicket but I was unable to have it work.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.

I'm still not sure what exactly you need.
AFAIU all you need is a named channels. I.e. a client connects and
subscribes to a named channel and later the server publishes a message
to this channel and only the subscribers for this channel receive this
message.

Is this what you have problems with ? If YES then what exactly is the problem ?