Why not calling continueToOriginalDestination() after user has  logged in?
Do you think this could work?
Hi,

Try debugging at
org.apache.wicket.RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException.InterceptData#set().
The post parameters should be preserved there and used later around
line 200 (MAPPER.mapRequest()).