Hi,

OK, I just realised my mistake: The quickstart page still mentions that
the application is reachable via localhost:8080/myproject, but it
actually is already at the root level (/).

I thought that the page I see is just the "it works" message (like the
apache httpd or tomcat pages), not the actual start page of the project.

So, mea culpa, I misread the information provided.

Thanks for the hint!

Dominik