I don't know servlet but i have to implement an operation which I think a
servlet have done.

The operation is that client sends  keywords(which I have to save to
database)(not through form) and by checking the keywords, I have to store it
in database(valid or not valid) and send a response again through
database(for valid only and for invalid a default message can be sent).

If the requests(keywords) are valid it should be stored to two tables if not
then only to one table. And send appropriate responses depending upon the
contents client sent.

I don't have idea to do it.

But it must be done.