Hi,
I am not sure if this is a right forum for my question but I hope someone
could help me. I have a following problem:
there is an web application which in general enables user to run some test
in background. Right now the output of these tests are displayed when they
are finished. Problem is that these tests can take a while so I have to
display progress of tests,not by some progress bar but just display log info
from test every let say 3 sec. Tests are running in separate thread and
output of tests are stored in variable type of string buffer. I have tried
to write data model for this MultiLineLabel widget which read this string
buffer, in same time I have set AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior to mentioned
MultiLineLabel widget and set timer to 3 sec. Even whit this log info are
displayed only after thread is finished. Where I've made mistake? Or maybe
whole approach is bad?

(I apologize for my English)

Thanks for any kind of help.