Alle domenica 08 aprile 2012, Daniel Neugebauer ha scritto:
> Depending on how your menus are supposed to be defined, you could
> statically put them into your markup or dynamically create them by using
> a ListView or similar.
>

> If you want to avoid HTML/CSS as far as possible, other frameworks may
> fit better. For example, you can avoid HTML/CSS almost completely with
> Vaadin or GWT if you don't need any custom layout (if you do, it can be
> a lot of work to style it). And then there are a lot of frameworks that
> are easier to style but require you to write some HTML/CSS yourself.
>
> If you want to stay with Wicket, you should get more comfortable with
> HTML and CSS (which will take a lot of exercise to get it right) or
> leave writing templates up to a web designer, which (due to a good
> separation of templates and code) is far easier in Wicket than with
> other frameworks. In most cases, you can simply take a design, add
> Wicket XML tags/attributes to it and start using that template from your
> code.

I suggest jquery menu, they are very simple to use. You could find a lot of
those on google search.
I used with satisfaction jquery.treeview.js with 3 level menu and <wicket:link>
statically
http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Treeview

P.S.
Jquery now, with wicket 6, is "internally" supported by wicket core.