I have a panel like :

public class IntervalFieldPanel extends Panel {

    private TextField<String> intervalText;

    public IntervalFieldPanel(String id, final IModel model) {
        super(id, model);

        intervalText = new TextField<String>("intervalText", model);

and I use it inside another panel like :

public class DailyJobPanel extends Panel {
    private IntervalFieldPanel hoursPanel;
    private IntervalFieldPanel daysPanel;

In wicket 1.4 generated markup ids for my text field are like:
<input id="idb3" ... />
<input id="idb6" ... />

But in wicket 1.5.5 generated markup ids for my text field are the same (it
is the wicket:id):
<input id="intervalText" ... />

which generates selections and submits problems.

Is there a known bug?