Hi!

I have the following situation (Wicket 1.5.5):

- a Form with a TextField<String> with some Validator
- you input invalid data and submit -> error message, fine.
- (invalid) rawInput is shown in the TextField, fine.
- now I do a page reload, invalid rawInput still in the TextField, but no error
message shown

What I'd like to achieve is that upon a page reload the (invalid) rawInput is
shown in the TextField, but the error message also needs to be shown again. How
can this be done?

I already tried to trigger validation manually by calling
formComponent.validate(), but this calls AbstractTextComponent.convertInput(),
which tries to pull the input data from the request (and there is no data
because of page reload, so validation won't fail …).

Cheers,
   -Tom