It's like if JavaScript can't tell apart a form from another. Can you check the HTML generated for your page and see if forms have an unique id?
On 04/11/2012 05:39 PM, Andrea Del Bene wrote:
Well, I couldn't say why it doesn't work. Can you post some code of your
nested forms?

Sort of found what the problem is but have no clue on how to solve it. Pressing enter in one of the nested forms submits the last nested form in the page.

Each form is within a custom FormComponentPanel I made to implement a widget, but it seems the nested forms are mixed up if more than one of these are used in the same page. Each of these FormComponentPanels is an instance of my MultipleValuesTextField:

http://code.google.com/p/calipso/source/browse/trunk/calipso-war/src/main/java/gr/abiss/calipso/wicket/components/formfields/MultipleValuesTextField.java

 Manos