On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Alec Swan <alecs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Igor,
>
> The link I click ends with /mp/oid/123.9, where 123 is a product id.
> However, when the page is rendered its URL changes to end with
> /mp/oid/123.x where x is different every time. Moreover, the page is
> displaying the wrong product 379!
>
> So, it's not the wrong version of the page, but the wrong product that
> worries me.
>
> Can you explain this?

i never once said the word "version" in my response :) i was, in fact,
talking about page ids. i dont think the old hybrid url coding
strategy checks the page id in its url against the mount. so in your
session page 9 can be something entirely different. i believe this is
what was fixed by WICKET-4488.

-igor