Hi,

I have a SortableDataProvider that loads a list of objects from de database
with the following code:
public IModel<MyClass> model(final MyClassarg0) {
        return new DetachableMyClassModel(arg0);
    }

The DetachableMyClassModel is a loadabledetachablemodel.

When I want to populate the dataview, for every record, the application
calls the load method of the DetachableMyClassModel, calling again the
database to load the MyClass object.

I guess this is not right, since all the records are already loaded by the
databaprovider iterator(int first, int count).

Any ideas?  (I used the same code as in the repeaters in the wicket
examples)