Aha! This is very interesting. I have the same problems and wrote my own
resource finder, which works ok now. But this would explain what the original
problem is! Should be a fairly easy problem to fix, though.

Tom

On 2012-04-20 18:24, Andrew Geery wrote:
An issue I ran into with having Wicket reload the html files in development
mode is that it doesn't seem to work if the path to the html files has
spaces in it.  For example, running under Eclipse with the workspace in
c:\Documents and Settings\... html reloading did not work.  Taking the
exact same configuration but putting the workspace directly on the c:\
drive (e.g., c:\workspace), the htm reloading works perfectly.

Hope that helps.
Andrew