It simply means there is another component on your login page which makes the page stateful.

To find out which one, override onBeforeRender() in the login page (log is a slf4j Logger):

@Override
    protected void onBeforeRender()
    {
        super.onBeforeRender();

        log.debug( "Stateless? {}", getSession().isTemporary() );

        if( !getSession().isTemporary() && log.isTraceEnabled() )
        {
            // Print which component is stateful
            visitChildren( Component.class, new IVisitor<Component>()
            {
                @Override
                public Object component( Component component )
                {
                    if( !component.isStateless() )
                    {
                        log.trace( "+ Stateful: {}", component );
                    }

                    return CONTINUE_TRAVERSAL;
                }
            } );