I Think is something like:
public IRequestHandler onException(RequestCycle pCycle, Exception
pException) {
if(pException instanceof SomeException) {
 return new RenderPageRequestHandler(new PageProvider(new
SomeSpecialOwnErrorPage()));

>From my peek in the super class. Have not tested it. Please correct me if
I'm wrong.
Let us all try to give each other code example in these discussion instead
of referring to sourcecode. Have anyone looked at competing languages like
Csharp. They got a lot of example codes i MSDN. Lets do the same!