Hi,

In my application, I'm developing a dynamic page with a table of currencies
per dates and on the side I have a form with a 'from' date and 'to' date.
Clicking on a cell of the table changes the value of the dates in the form.

This works all fine as long as the form is valid. But if the form has
errors, then clicking on one of the cell doesn't change the content of the
form.
I can see in the Wicket Ajax Debug that the new HTML content is passed,
there is no error there nor in the console of the browser ...

So, I was wondering if Wicket would block the refresh of forms with errors
for some reason or if there would be anything else worth looking at ?

Thanks for your help !