import org.apache.wicket.markup.ComponentTag;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupStream;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.include.Include;
import org.apache.wicket.model.IModel;

public class MyInclude extends Include {

    public MyInclude(String id, IModel<String> model) {
        super(id, model);

    public void onComponentTagBody(MarkupStream markupStream, ComponentTag
openTag) {
        String content = "";
        try {
            content = importAsString();
        } catch (Exception e) {
            // ...
        }
        replaceComponentTagBody(markupStream, openTag, content);

Thomas Götz
IT Consultant/Freelancer
Kaulardstraße 70a
50354 Hürth/Efferen