I got a weird problem.
I'm changing to wicket 1.5. In some places we use Jbpm. And I use
wicket-spring. I have not setup the Jbpm myself but when we used wicket 1.4
the wicket application had a memory usage about 70 mb(taskManager). After
switching to wicket 1.5 the memory goes up to 300mb. In applicationContext I
can remove following lines and the memory drops to 100 which is ok I guess.
I just don't understand why wicket 1.5 can have anything to do with it.
Maybe some changes in my a application during porting to wicket 1.5 could be
the reason. So I  tried with a dummy wicket application. Just empty with out
any request listeners or specialized session. Still the memory increase is
there.
Anyone knows any pitfalls with above code and wicket. Or any changes with
wicket 1.5 and spring?