Hi,

How do we catch network disconnection ?

For example, I'm submitting using an indicatingajaxbutton, when the
network is disconnected, the loading indicator disappears and the
button is available again. Is there anyway that I can catch network
disconnections in indicatingajaxbutton or any ajax button for that
matter.

I would like to post an alert warning to the client that he/she has
been disconnected from the server.

Is there anyway that I could insert something into this method?

this is in wicket-ajax.js

failure: function(message) {
        if (message != null)
            Wicket.Log.error("Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error while
parsing response: " + message);
        this.request.done();
        this.failureHandler();
           Wicket.Ajax.invokePostCallHandlers();