Hi,

Printing that many items is a bad idea. This will be a very big page
and the browser may become unresponsive.
If you still need to print them all then better create your own
component which generates the HTML by concatenating strings. See how
DropDownChoice does this for its <option>s.

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 11:26 AM, khanshan <hakansende...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> First of all thanks for your reply,
>
> Actually my main problem is listing all 90.000 records on webpage, loading
> aListview from resultset takes so long time, and it stucks while webpage is
> adding component to itself.
>
> I wanted to avioid adding listwiew object if number of records are bigger
> than optimum number of records ( it is around 5.000) and export directly via
> excell for not freezing webpage.
>
> It s quite messy isnt it?

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend