Hi,

I have a little problem in my application and maybe someone has an idea how to
solve it:
I have a complex form that is structured using a custom collapsible AJAX-panel
to show/hide
certain parts of the form. Now, if a user does not have the write permission
for the form, the
form is disabled and therefore all input elements as well (which is good).
However, for
obvious reaons, I would like the collapsible panels to remain enabled. How
could I achieve
this? I have already tried to have the ajax-link for the panel to always return
true from
isEnabled, but that seems to be overriden by the parent component. Any ideas
where to look?

Cheers,

Jürgen