From: Jesse Long [mailto:j...@unknown.za.net]
Sent: woensdag 9 mei 2012 16:00
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Status of wicketstuff jquery integration

Hi Hielke,

It seems I was using an outdated version of WiQuery (1.2.3), but even then, I
cant reproduce the extra 10M.

It may be that I had the dependencies for WiQuery and something else added to
the war at the same time, my apologies.

wiquery-core 1.5.5 (and dependencies) adds just over 2MB new quickstart.
(Probably worth it).

Cheers,
Jesse