I'm trying to make a stateless search page with some filters in wicket 1.5.5.
I have some filter objects(check box, drop down, input) and a repeater. When
the page is loaded, i made a search and get some items. When the user change
a filter, i want to update the results(the repeater); or, maybe easier, to
redirect to the search page with some new parameters.

I use an AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior with stateless hint put on true.
The page is staateless, but, there is a new instance of the page created
before calling the onUpdate method. So, a search is made(with the old filter
criteria). Then, when the onUpdate is called, a new search is made, with the
new criteria. So, i end up doing 2 search for each user action.

Any ideas ?
Thanks!