Hi,

I have a scenario like this:

ListView<UserTypeDomain> userTypeDomainListView = new
ListView<UserTypeDomain>(
                                "userType", userTypeDomainList) {

                        protected void populateItem(final
ListItem<UserTypeDomain> listItem) {

                                listItem.add(new
SubmitPostPanel("submitPostPanel",
                                                pageParameters, listItem,
userDomain));

In SubmitPostPanel, I have a ajax button for submitting post. What I want is
to refresh that listItem only which is passed in the Panel after submitting
post. I have tried out:

*listItem.setOutputMarkupId(true);*
*listItem.setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true);*
AjaxFallbackButton ajaxPostSubmitButton = new AjaxFallbackButton(
                                "postSubmitButton", postForm) {

                        @Override
                        public void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, final
Form<?> form) {
                            *target.add(listItem);*
}

But the item is not getting refreshed. How can I achieve my purpose?