I migrate my app from 5 to 6 and everything work fine.
However i'm unable to try atmosphere due to network 500 server error

Here is my configuration :

        FilterHolder atmosphere = new FilterHolder(AtmosphereFilter.class);
        atmosphere.setName("AtmosphereApplication");
        atmosphere.setClassName("org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFilter");
        atmosphere.setInitParameter("applicationClassName",
"com.mycompany.WicketApplication");
        atmosphere.setInitParameter("org.atmosphere.filter",
"org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter");
        atmosphere.setInitParameter("org.atmosphere.useWebSocket", "true");
        atmosphere.setInitParameter("org.atmosphere.useNative", "true");

atmosphere.setInitParameter("org.atmosphere.cpr.CometSupport.maxInactiveActivity",
"30000");
        atmosphere.setInitParameter("filterMappingUrlPattern",
"/atmosphere/*");

atmosphere.setInitParameter("org.atmosphere.websocket.WebSocketProtocol",
"org.atmosphere.websocket.protocol.EchoProtocol");

        bb.addFilter(atmosphere, "/atmosphere/*", 0);

        FilterHolder wicket = new
FilterHolder(org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.class);
        wicket.setName("wicket.csstest");
        wicket.setClassName("org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter");
        wicket.setInitParameter("applicationClassName",
"com.mycompany.WicketApplication");
        wicket.setInitParameter(WicketFilter.FILTER_MAPPING_PARAM, "/*");

        bb.addFilter(wicket, "/*", 1);