Hi,

where did you pu the logic to check if user has already signed in (onInitialize, onBeforeRender, etc...)? Could you show your code?
Hi,

After I log in that application, I am not suppose to see login page of the
app when I press back button. Though I am not able to go to login url as I
am checking user session in login page and redirects him to home page if the
session is present. But, when back button is pressed, that logic is skipped
and login pageis displayed. How to handle this issue? How can I reload login
page after pressing back button?