Finally I did it!
As jboss module I created 2 modules: wicket and wicketstuff. Configuration:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<module xmlns="urn:jboss:module:1.0" name="org.apache.wicket">
   <resources>
       <resource-root path="wicket-core-1.5.7.jar"/>
       <resource-root path="wicket-request-1.5.7.jar"/>
       <resource-root path="wicket-auth-roles-1.5.7.jar"/>
       <resource-root path="wicket-extensions-1.5.7.jar"/>
       <resource-root path="wicket-datetime-1.5.7.jar"/>
       <resource-root path="wicket-util-1.5.7.jar"/>
   </resources>
   <dependencies>
      <module name="org.apache.commons.collections"/>
      <module name="javaee.api"/>
      <module name="org.jboss.logging"/>
      <module name="org.jboss.as.web"/>
      <module name="org.slf4j"/>
   </dependencies>
</module>

and

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<module xmlns="urn:jboss:module:1.0" name="org.wicketstuff">
   <resources>
       <resource-root path="wicketstuff-autocomplete-tagit-1.5.5.jar"/>
       <resource-root path="wicketstuff-tinymce-1.5.5.jar"/>
       <resource-root path="jazzy-0.5.2-rtext-1.4.1.jar"/>
   </resources>
   <dependencies>
      <module name="org.apache.commons.collections"/>
      <module name="org.apache.wicket"/>
      <module name="org.slf4j"/>
      <!--<module name="org.springframework" export="true"/>-->
   </dependencies>
</module>

But I found that wicketstuff-anotation can't be organized as a module
because in class org.wicketstuff.config.MatchingResources in method
getClass page class is constructed in current classloader. I would
like to recommend to rewrite this class in a way when classloader for
corresponding initial application is used.

Thanks,

Ilia