Martin, this method works fine on the top page elements but not on the
nested panel's elements. I need to get the HREF attribute of
"myForm:rows:1:cols:2:myPanel:myImage" on the top page.

THIS WORKS: tester.getTagByWicketId("myForm")
THIS WORKS: tester.getTagByWicketId("rows")
THIS WORKS: tester.getTagByWicketId("myPanel")

THIS DOES NOT WORK: tester.getTagByWicketId("myImage")
THIS DOES NOT WORK: tester.getTagByWicketId("myPanel:myImage")

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Alec