Hi Hans,

I have already tried this, but it doesn't work.
SignInPanel is a seperate class which extends
*org.apache.wicket.markup.html.panel.Panel*, and it is having its seperate
markup.
I am adding this SignInPanel as a Component in different wicket pages, as
mentioned in the scenario in my original question.

SignInPanel has a form, and from onSubmit() of that form, i want to reload
the page which holds this SignInPanel.
I used this.getPage() in SignInPanel's constructor, but it gives this
exception *"org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: No Page found for
component [SignInPanel [Component id = signInPanel]]"*

Can u suggest some other way?

Thanks,

-----
Regards,