Hi,

See
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/RequestCycle+in+Wicket+1.5
Also take a look at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.RequestLoggerRequestCycleListener. It
tracks the requested requesthandler and the response requesthandler.
If the handler is an instance of IPageRequestHandler then you can get
the page instance with #getPage().

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:01 AM, LeaveNewb <myfamilyru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm having the same problem, but passing a page through will not work for me.
>
> I used to use the Page passed in to onRuntimeException to send an error
> report to the developers that included the page the user was on.  I can't
> seem to get that information with the RequestCycle.
>
> Is this still possible with 1.5?

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development