I have a NonCachingImage that gets loaded via ajax and I have noticed the the
ajax debug window that the src attribute of the img is encrypted except for
the antiCache url parameter at the end. The problem I am seeing is that the
image is the browser red x instead of the image I am requesting.

I'm fairly certain that it is the combination of the NonCachingImage and the
CryptoMapper because if I instead use an Image then it works. Also, if I
only remove the CryptoMapper it works.

I'm using wicket 1.5.4. I've searched around but did not find that this has
been reported. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

I can make a quickstart if you need.

Thanks,

Josh