Michael,

I integrated DisabledJSessionIDinUrlFilter code that you sent me and I
still get a 302 redirect. The filter behaves the same as
<tracking-mode>COOKIE</tracking-mode> Tomcat 7 configuration.

In other words /lrm/ms/oid/123 is still redirected with 302 code to
/lrm/ms/oid/../../ms/oid/123.0. Note that I no longer have jsessionid
at the end of the URL.

I think the core problem is that my page is versionable and therefore
Wicket created the first version of the page and does a 302 redirect
to it.

Still struggling with this.

Alec