Hehehehe, that was easy :)
It's just a couple of package-renames and fixing the
ConversationExpiryChecker to use the new way of getting the
AjaxRequestTarget:
AjaxRequestTarget target = RequestCycle.get().find(AjaxRequestTarget.class);
                if (component instanceof Page ||target != null)
Took me like 3 minutes.
I just did a quick smoke test in Glassfish and so far things are looking good.
Will hopefully get some more time tomorrow evening to test a little more.
If I find any problems I will let you know.

CU,

Jochen