To explain better....

My form has the component

  FileUploadField fufUploadImage = new FileUploadField("fufUploadImage");
  frmForm.add(fufUploadImage);

The form's model is a compound property model, constructed using a
LoadableDetachableModel<MyModel>.

MyModel includes the data member

  public transient List<FileUpload> fufUploadImage = null;

I hope that this helps. Also, do visit

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Converter-for-FileUpload-tp3881522p3882908.html

where Martin G helped me out on an allied issue.

For my FileUploadField field in a form, I use the model type

  List<org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.upload.FileUpload>.

meduolis wrote