Now create something like this

public class CleanUrlMapper extends MountedMapper {

  public CleanUrlMapper(String mountPath, Class<? extends IRequestablePage>
pageClass) {
    super(mountPath, pageClass, new PageParametersEncoder());
  }

  @Override
  protected void encodePageComponentInfo(Url url, PageComponentInfo info) {
    // do nothing so that component info does not get rendered in url
  }

  @Override
  public Url mapHandler(IRequestHandler requestHandler)
  {
      if (requestHandler instanceof ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler) {
          return null;
      } else {
           return super.mapHandler(requestHandler);

and then mount your pages like this

 mount(new CleanUrlMapper("/home", HomePage.class));

Atleast thats what i do to achieve something like what you want.

Josh.