Hi Paul

Thanks, I was able to fix this using your idea, even though I couldn't do this in the link itself since this URL is called from a lot of places.

Thanks again

Matt

On 18.07.2012 19:06, Paul Bors wrote:
There is no need to throw a RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException.
Simply redirect the user to the log-in page:

// Logout
Link logout = new Link("logout") {
     @Override
     public void onClick() {
         Session.session().invalidateNow();
         setResponsePage(LoginPage.class);
     }
};

~ Thank you,
Paul Bors

-----Original Message-----
From: Sébastien Gautrin [mailto:sgaut...@telemetris.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 12:43 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to Logout

Hi,

The LogoutPage in the application I work on is quite simple:
- first we invalidate the session with session.invalidateNow() like you do
- second we throw a RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException with the Page we
want the user to go to after the logout process (actually we use it with the
class of the Page we want, but you can pass it an instance of a Page).

Hope this will help.