Hi,

I'm using wicket 1.5.7 and I have the following scenario.
A page with two DropDownChoice that we will call A and B. Values of B
depend on value of A and are updated by Ajax.
Then a WebMarkupContainer component that we will call C. The visibility
of C depends on value of B.
I added in the method onUpdate of
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange") of B some statements  to
check the value of B and set the visibility of C accordingly.
But it's triggered only when the user change the value of B. That value
can be changed by ajax when the user change the value of A.
So, which is the best practice to deal with this kind of problem?
I have to add the same code in the
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange") of A too? Is there a
better solution avoiding duplication of code?

Best regards

Alberto