Whenever posting multipart forms via ajax, any IAjaxCallListener or
IAjaxIndicatorAware classes at play will have no impact.  If the form is not
multi-part, all works fine.

As part of our upgrade process (from 1.4.13 to 6.0), I have converted a handful
of AjaxCallDecorators to appropriate IAjaxCallListeners.  All works fine
whenever my forms are NOT mult-part, but as soon as a form becomes multi-part,
the IAjaxCallListeners and IAjaxIndicatorAwares have no impact.

I can see in wicket-ajax-jquery.js that the handlers are ignored in multipart
scenarios.  Is there any plan to add support for this?  Any other recommended
alternatives when dealing with a multi-part form?